Tuesday 30 July 2013

Update!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am on two sites (with the exact same blog). The other site is Wordpress and I'll link it HERRREEEEE: http://mynihongoandhangul.wordpress.com/

If you're asking why I'm using two for the exact same blog, well, I just want to see which one is the best for me so I'll be using them both for maybe about 2 weeks or so just to see which one is better for my blog. At the moment BlogSpot is very very easy to use and I love it but then again wordpress allows me to personalize my blog a lot more. We'll see! If you wanna check out my wordpress blog just follow the link I've given you but if not then just chill here! Taaa luv!

Homepage  of my wordpress blog

Edit: ended up changing the background colour to a nice mint because this green wouldn't allow the writing to show up very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment